The Marine Marauders Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marine Marauders Brigade

A fighting force that uses good tactics and team work to battle in war games, Call of Duty 4, W@W, etc. We will battle in gamebattles and hope to expand into a great community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A feeling like no other.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[TMMB]-Coolking101
Admin
[TMMB]-Coolking101

A feeling like no other. Empty
PostSubject: A feeling like no other.   A feeling like no other. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:31 am

Hello everyone, today I worked with people with disabilities and I wanted to post a recap of what it was like. Let me tell you, that for the pain I may have caused any of you especially you ballin dog, Well I have been dearly moved by the blessing I had to make someones life who even in the nicest days, the warmest nights, has to lived a challenged life. The way this man in his probably late 70's smiled at me because I pushed his chair back to his room, makes you think. It makes you think how lucky you are to not have to suffer like that and how much you take for granted the unchallenged life you do have. I for one will never take mine or anyone elses life for granted for now on. When I am a cop, I will repeat will not stop until some of the intoxicated people that caused a small percentage of these permanent injuries to the people I have met today, are brought to a destine justice. That is my promise and I will not fail it!
Back to top Go down
https://tmmbclan.board-directory.net
Ballin_Dog
Admin
Ballin_Dog

A feeling like no other. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A feeling like no other.   A feeling like no other. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:09 am

Well good for you. Really Exclamation
Back to top Go down

A feeling like no other.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Marine Marauders Brigade :: Marines :: Random Talk-
Jump to: